Saturday, March 29, 2008

Kristina finally got a job, well actually two!!

So, sorry about the lack of blog posts!  I got hired at Panera Bread about two weeks ago and a few days after that I got hired at an Orthopedic Clinic.  Panera is a Bakery/Cafe that I worked at one summer when I went home from school and when I found out they were opening one near me in WA, I applied.  They hired me really quick and I started training the next week.  If any of you haven't been there yet, you should find one, because all of their food is excellent!  I work part time there as a cashier.  The other job was one I found through the Bishop of our ward.  He is an Orthopedic Surgeon and his office was looking to fill a few positions.  I am an Administrative Assistant there part-time now.  Basically, I search for files on patients and update their information after their appointments and work with insurance companies on making sure they receive all the information they need.  It's kind of interesting to see what goes on behind the scenes in a medical office.  And they are really excited about the fact that I have experience with Advertising and Marketing and have already given me projects to start on dealing with that stuff.  Although, neither of these jobs are what I had pictured for myself, I'm really glad to finally have something to do during the days.  Eric and I are really glad they worked out.  Yay!!  :)

7 comments:

The Fleeciest Baby said...

YAY!!! Congrats Kristina!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations, good for you!!

Jay and Camille said...

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your jobs. Are you guys planning on staying at UW?

anoyce said...

Congrats! That is so great! I'm excited you found something that will work for the time being! Yea! Just up and down and clap your hands!

Sarah Larsen said...

Awesome news!

brenna said...

Hurray for jobs!

ashley said...

Hey Kristina! I found you through Brianne's blog and was so excited that you and Eric have one too! Congrats on the job, that is exciting! I worked for an Ortho back in Washington for a summer too and loved it! It was pretty interesting, so how are you!?