Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Celebrity Look Alike or Not?

So, I went to the dentist today and the receptionist and my dentist decided that I look like a celebrity. I have never heard of her, but her name is Leelee Sobieski. The only movies she was in that I recognize are Jungle 2 Jungle and Never Been Kissed. I don't really see it. What do you think?



I have also been told that I look like Zooey Deschanel from The Elf movie with Will Ferrell. I think I understand that one a little bit more. Any thoughts?

4 comments:

brenna said...

I can definitely see the Elf girl more... The other seems a little bit like a stretch, but it works.

anoyce said...

Oh I can totally see both! Especially the eyes on the first girl. But yeah...the elf girl looks pretty similar also!

Brady said...

You're a dead ringer for Leelee Sobieski in the second picture. ;)
No, I don't see it. And you don't look much like Zooey, either. And believe me, I know Ms. Deschanel - she was my celebrity crush for like a year.

ashley said...

I can totally see both, but especially Leelee Sobieski! Which is funny that you have this post because I have this girl in my class and she looks just like you! I talk to her all the time and see her everywhere and the whole time I sit there thinking, she has gotta be Kristina's twin!

That is so funny about the BYU vs. UofW game! I forgot that your husband is going there. I bet your household was split down the middle! What a great game :)