Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fun Times with Grandma JJ

Dear Mia,
 
Luckily, Grandma JJ was able to come visit and help us out for a few weeks before and after Ari came.  I was put on bedrest for a couple weeks before Ari came because I was having super painful contractions and we wanted her to stay in as long as possible.  Sometimes I couldn't even stand up or walk without super bad pain, so there was no way I would have been able to take care of you all day by myself.  We were able to have friends help for a little while, but I missed having my little buddy around, so I was super happy when Grandma came because it meant you could still be at home with me. 
 
It was super fun watching you and Grandma bond over the time she was here.  You absolutely loved having her here to play with you.  She introduced you to eggs and bacon and now you ask for them almost everyday.  She also taught you some new songs, like "Miss Molly had a dolly," that you ask me to sing to you at least four times a day.  
 
Grandma definitely spoiled you a ton while she was here.  You got lots of yummy food and treats that you don't normally have and she even set up a Princess Tea Party for the two of you, which included lots of pretty necklaces.  You were adorable and loved the party. 
 
It was so sad saying goodbye when Grandma left because I knew how much you were going to miss her.  You still ask for her when we get you ready for bed because you would give her kisses each night before we laid you down.  Grandma definitely loves you and your sister and you love her!
 
I love you Mia!
 
Love,
Mommy

No comments: