Friday, February 18, 2011



I greatly enjoyed this book overall, its ideas and views were eye opening. Upon hearing some of the threats we are facing as Americans today I did not want to believe them, especially the ones involving the strengthening of foreign military and the weakening of our own. I do realize though that a reluctance to believe these things and act will lead to the continued weakening of our nation. The threats which Mitt addresses do not just include military ones from rogue nations and violent groups but also of threats closer to home. The threat of our children not obtaining an adequate education and the role unions play in it. The threat of children born to unwed parents. The threat of government aid with no requirement to work. There are a lot of threats facing us but Mitt doesn't just throw out all the problems, he also gives many solutions. By fighting for the solutions he proposes we will diminish the threat on our nation's greatness and we will be a stronger, freer and happier world.

The overall lesson I take away is that despite what our current president is conveying to the world, America is still great and WE have a responsibility to keep it that way or risk the loss of liberty at home and abroad.



1 comment:

LA said...

very well put. agree! love you